How Life Insurance Benefits Women
Did you know there is a gender gap when it comes to life insurance?
A recent survey by Forbes revealed that 22% of women do not have any life insurance, and a significantly higher number of women don’t have enough. This contrasts with the 89% of men who have a life insurance policy of some kind in place.
I’ve seen firsthand how life insurance benefits women and their families. Here are three reasons why most women should consider owning a life insurance policy:
Protection for loved ones: One of the primary benefits of life insurance is that it provides financial protection for your loved ones in the event of your unexpected passing. Women often juggle multiple roles in their families, from caregiver to breadwinner. Life insurance can help ensure that your loved ones are taken care of financially if something were to happen to you.
Long-term savings: One benefit of a particular type of life insurance, known as permanent or whole life, is that it can serve as a long-term savings vehicle. Many life insurance policies have a cash value component that grows tax-deferred over time. This can provide women with a source of savings that can be used to supplement their retirement income, pay for a child’s education, or cover other major expenses.
Peace of mind: Finally, owning life insurance can provide women with peace of mind. For many women, the day-to-day weight of supporting a family is daunting enough. Without you, the resulting burden can seem unfathomable. Life insurance solves this problem by putting in place a much-needed financial safety net.
There are many reasons why women should consider owning a life insurance policy. Whether it’s for protecting loved ones, saving for the future, or having peace of mind, life insurance provides financial security for your family’s needs.
If you have any questions about life insurance or want to learn more about your options, we can help you find the answers you need.
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Keeping Your Health Insurance Affordable
- 7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
- What is a Variable Annuity? 4 Key Details You Should Know
- 4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
- How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Do Brain Food Supplements Really Work?
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- What Are Alternatives if LTC isn’t Right for You?
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- Veteran and Medicare Benefits Work Together
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- 5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Best Nutrition Apps
- Reducing Stress Through Music
- How to Live Without Regrets
- Power Foods that Lift the Spirit
- Benefits of Grateful Living
- Remote Activities You Can Do with Your Grandkids
- Post Pandemic Travel Tips
- Exercises for a Sedentary Lifestyle
- Life Insurance for Your Newlywed Child
- Preventing Heart Health Issues
- Does a Stay-at-Home Spouse Need Life Insurance?
- Whole or Term Life Insurance
- Why You Should be Grateful for the Year 2020
- How to Save on Electricity for Free
- Carbon Monoxide Concerns in the Home